- An imposing maison de caractère
- Close to a village with commerce
- Potential to become home+income
- Superb stone staircase and fireplaces
- 10 bedrooms and 5 shower rooms
- DPE = in preparation
Nestling in the heart of an old hamlet and a short walk from the village of Les Mages is this beautiful and imposing 17th century maison de caractère. It requires some renovation and restoration work but the masonry, roof and woodwork are sound and it has many outstanding features. The property has the potential to become an impressive chambres d'hotes or family home with gites.
The principal house is on three floors with a potential habitable area of around 700m2. Externally there are large gardens, of around 7000m2, a swimming pool and pool house, stabling and other outbuildings.